Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

The Beginning: part 2!

Photo from airliners.net
I am so proud and excited to say that I have recently been offered a job flying for Thomas Cook. After being in the hold pool for a short while I received an email asking if I would be interested in this fantastic opportunity and just a few weeks later I was at an assessment with the airline; this was done at Gatwick and consisted of an interview with some pilots as well as a sim check in the B757 testing both pilot flying and pilot monitoring skills. I will be flying the Airbus A321 (a slight upgrade from a Twinstar!!!) out of my base, Newcastle Airport. I begin my type rating with CTC on the 23rd February and will try to continue updating my blog through this exciting journey, so watch this space.



No comments:

Post a Comment